- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- From East to West: The Museum of Chinese in the Americas (New York City, NY) Gabrielle Berlinger, Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology, Indiana University and editorial assistant, Museum Anthropology With the close of Chinese year of the pig (2007), the Museum of Chinese in the...
- Genealogies Of Garbage: Historical Meanings and Practices of Garbage and their Impacts on Trash Activism Today Max Liboiron, PhD Candidate Department of Media, Culture and Communication New York University firstname.lastname@example.org www.maxliboiron.com We are facing a garbage crisis. From nuclear waste with a ten-thousand year half-life, to...
- The Social Science of Garbage – Call for Papers Garbage Can Bonanza, By Anders Vindegg, Flickr, Creative Commons We are inviting academic editorial contributors to a new reference work on consumption and waste, or the social science of garbage....