- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Beliefs, Concepts and Things: Materiality & the Immaterial World Art Postgraduate Symposium, Saturday 16th May 2009 The 8th symposium in the School of World Art & Museology series will focus on how humans articulate their beliefs, concepts and...
- Objects of Exchange: A New Approach to Exhibiting Material Culture from the Northwest Coast OBJECTS OF EXCHANGE: SOCIAL AND MATERIAL TRANSFORMATION ON THE LATE NINETEENTH-CENTURY NORTHWEST COAST Selections from the American Museum of Natural History Curated by Professor Aaron Glass and graduate students at...
- Reviewing Exhibiting Māori Jeffrey Sissons, Anthropology Programme, Victoria Univ. of Wellington Book review of: ‘Exhibiting Māori: A History of Colonial Cultures of Display’, by Conal McCarthy (paperback 2007) Oxford/Wellington: Berg & Te Papa...