And here, courtesy of the NY Times, is a summary of 2013’s notable events, seen through illustrations
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- 3-year PhD Scholarship (Understanding Mobile and Social Media in the Pacific) – Deadline 31 October 2012 School of Media and Communication, RMIT University Australia Application deadline: 31 October 2012 This three-year scholarship is for a PhD candidate will contribute to the fieldwork for an ethnographic study...
- Shiny, happy households: Formica turns 100 By Oliver Wainwright (forwarded by Fiona McDonald) The Guardian, Wednesday 16 January 2013 It has lined the interiors of everything from greasy spoon cafes to luxury cruise liners, from hospital wards to train cabins –...
- Fully funded AHRC 3-year Studentship in visual anthropology at Oxford AHRC 3-year DPhil collaborative studentship to be held in the SCHOOL OF ANTHROPOLOGY & MUSEUM ETHNOGRAPHY, University of Oxford (in collaboration with the Royal Anthropological Institute ) Following the award...