- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Thinking Through Things Daniel Miller, UCL On Thursday 7th December a book launch was held for a new volume Thinking Through Things. Edited by A Henare, M Holbraad and S Wastell and published...
- Thinking about ‘Things’ Thinking About ‘Things’: Interdisciplinary Futures in Material Culture is an international, multi-disciplinary graduate conference taking place in UCD, Dublin, Ireland from 5th-7th May 2009. For more information: www.tat2009.com/...
- Failed Design: What were they thinking? Graduate Student Symposium, Friday, April 24, 2009 The Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts, Design, and Culture, New York, NY Design is a process, yet in our...