Rebecca Martinezs Photos of Lifelike Baby Dolls at NYTimes.com.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Putting Together Memories and Fantasies: The Phenomenon of Dolls’ Houses and Women in their Second Childhood Hyun-Jung Oh, MA Material and Visual Culture, UCL Over the past three decades adult interest in dolls’ houses has been renewed, starting in America and then spreading to Europe, especially...
- Great way to share fieldnotes, photos, thoughts on paper and in pixels… Haidy Geismar, NYU Browsing around in searching for material for my digital culture syllabus I came across this offshoot from the Melanesian Art Project at the British Museum. When two...
- More end of summer slideshows: Ode to the List Ode to the List – Multimedia Feature – NYTimes.com.…...