A small but amazing feat of entymological excitement in a film by Percy Smith from 1910, one of a series of “natural filmmaking” productions… (via Nina Hein, NYC)…
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- The Material Vehicles of the Circulation of Natural Knowledge in the Low Countries Ghent (Belgium) 10-11 May 2007 Supported by Centre for History of Science, Ghent University, Center for Medieval and Renaissance Natural Philosophy, Radboud University, Nijmegen In this workshop we shall look...
- “Picturing the Museum: Education and Exhibition at the American Museum of Natural History” I just stumbled upon this website, created by the research library in the American Museum of Natural History and had to post a link – a selection of historical images...
- Anthropology and photography at the American Museum of Natural History Haidy Geismar, NYU Anthropology and Museum Studies On using blogs in class… I’m a big fan of using blogs for teaching with – it’s a great way of bringing the...