CCO Cataloging Cultural Objects: A Guide to Describing Cultural Works and Their Images is an online resource for the data archiving of objects and images.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Visual Culture, Digitalization, and Cultural Heritage in Oceania Haidy Geismar, NYU This is our first effort at podcasting and we’ve had some trouble integrating audio into our blog template so please excuse us if this is somewhat clunky....
- Theorizing Digital Cultural Heritage MIT Press has just released Theorizing Digital Cultural Heritage: A Critical Discourse, edited by Fiona Cameron and Sarah Kenderdine. Here is the publishing blurb: “In Theorizing Digital Cultural Heritage, experts...
- The everyday life of objects www.everydaylifeofobjects.net The link above, leads to a a new virtual environment recently completed by Professor Laurie Beth Clark in the Art Department at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where you can...