Artefacts: Using Objects in Studies of the History of Science and Technology
A collective of researchers whose goal is to promote the use of objects in serious historical studies.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- CfP for Publication: Objects in Motion. Globalizing Technology (Smithsonian Institution Scholarly Press, 2013) CALL FOR PAPERS: Objects in Motion: Globalizing Technology Artefacts: Studies in the History of Science and Technology, Vol. 8 (Smithsonian Institution Scholarly Press, 2013) Deadline for Proposal: December 12, 2011...
- Research Associate – Artefacts of Encounter University of Cambridge – Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology A Research Associate is being sought for a three-year project. Through historic artefact collections, ‘Artefacts of Encounter’ will study encounters between...
- Call for Artefacts War Cry: Digging for New Zealanders’ wartime creativity Lucy Moore War Cry – L. Moore 2007 Embroidery on Cotton Mementoes, handcraft, artworks are being sought for a commemorative exhibition documenting...