Thanks to Cosimo Lupo, UCL Anthropology,
for this link to a virtual tour of Google Data centers.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Material globes on material worlds – Google Earth and social change Toby Wilkinson. Research Scholar, British Institute at Ankara. January 2007. Most readers of this blog will have doubtless come across Google Earth (figure 1), the interactive three-dimensional simulated globe, published...
- Google Art Project Is pretty cool. Good interface, easy to link objects from different collections. How would YOU use it? Problems? Pitfalls? comments welcome… www.googleartproject.com/…...
- Data Scientist carves out new life as sculptor An interview with Edward Tufte, the statistician and scientist and author of The Visual Display of Quantitatve Information and Visual Explanations who talks about the ways in which he converts...