An interesting blog post by Ken Banks, Founder of Frontline SMS, on the indigenous roots of mobile banking in Africa:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- CfP: Local and Mobile: Linking Mobilities, Mobile Communication and Locative Media 3rd Mobilities conference 2012 Abstract submission and conference website (Deadline 30 Oct 2011) From March 16-18 2012, the Communication, Rhetoric and Digital Media (CRDM) Program and the Mobile Gaming Research...
- Digital forum on indigenous media In media Res, an online mediacommons project is hosting a week of presentation and debate about indigenous media. Check out and comment on Faye Ginsburg’s paper here. Essays by Michelle...
- The Future of Books, Open Source, and Indigenous Knowledge Via Jane Anderson, ICAS, NYU The E-book on Australian Indigenous Knowledge and Libraries, edited by Prof Martin Nakata and Professor Marcia Langton, was launched in March. This is an E-book...