Is pretty cool. Good interface, easy to link objects from different collections. How would YOU use it? Problems? Pitfalls? comments welcome…
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Material globes on material worlds – Google Earth and social change Toby Wilkinson. Research Scholar, British Institute at Ankara. January 2007. Most readers of this blog will have doubtless come across Google Earth (figure 1), the interactive three-dimensional simulated globe, published...
- E-curator project at University College London Francesca Simon Millar, PhD candidate Material Culture, UCL Image 1: 3D scan of a Sepik Yam Mask, Papua New Guinea from the Ethnographic collection at UCL (Source: E –curator project)...
- THE GLOBAL DENIM PROJECT Daniel Miller, UCL Please do visit www.ucl.ac.uk/global-denim-project This is the web address of a scheme designed to bring together what we hope will be an increasing number of projects on...