The brewing controversy over the unidentified human remains at the new 9/11 Museum has hit the news. The online supplement to Museum Anthropology surveys some of the fall out here.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Museum + Anthropology = Blog, and Other Online Phenomena Haidy Geismar, NYU Map showing the location of the last 100 viewers of Materialworldblog, source www.statcounter.com Alongside this site, there are several recent additions to the Museum/Anthropology blogosphere which are...
- Anthropology and photography at the American Museum of Natural History Haidy Geismar, NYU Anthropology and Museum Studies On using blogs in class… I’m a big fan of using blogs for teaching with – it’s a great way of bringing the...
- Editorship Museum Anthropology The Council for Museum Anthropology wishes to officially announce the appointment of Stephen Nash and Chip Colwell-Chanthaphonh of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science as the next editors of...