- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- The city reliquary The store-front window museum, the City Reliquary, in Brooklyn NYC has expanded its remit into a larger space: cityreliquary.org/aboutus/archives/cat_overview.shtml This is a good example of a community initiative taking on...
- From East to West: The Museum of Chinese in the Americas (New York City, NY) Gabrielle Berlinger, Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology, Indiana University and editorial assistant, Museum Anthropology With the close of Chinese year of the pig (2007), the Museum of Chinese in the...
- Home, Hospitality and the City LGHG seminar series, spring 2011 1 February, Sara Fregonese (Royal Holloway) ‘Destroying cosmopolis: Tales from Beirut’s Ma’rakat al Fanadiq (Battle of the Hotels) 1975-6’ Note room change for this lecture:...