At the New York Times website, Al Jaffee’s fold-ins for Mad magazine, from the 1960s to the present, in interactive form. Great stuff..
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Islands of Escorts Graeme Were, UCL For those with wistful memories of the Mk 1 and 2 Ford Escort – motoring classics – then the following article on the BBC website will revive...
- The Artist is Present As Marina Abramovic’s retrospective draws to a close at the Museum of Modern Art there has been a flurry of documentation and critical commentary. The piece The Artist Is Present...
- Where statues go to die? Good article about the demise of statues of famous despots by David Cannadine… news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7196530.stm Statues to the mighty are erected as permanent monuments. But those regarded as heroes by one...