Seminar and workshop on 10th and 11th June at the Pitt Rivers Museum in Oxford, using and revisiting historical archival film material from their collections.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Touch and the Value of Object Handling A series of workshops funded by the AHRC and organised by UCL Museums & Collections. UCL Museums & Collections warmly invite you to a series of workshops exploring touch and...
- MEMORY AND TRAUMA: THE STAKES OF A MEMORIAL MUSEUM Organized by The National September 11 Memorial & Museum and Le Mémorial de Caen, Friday, October 3 9:30 a.m. – Panel 1 : Perception and Representation Introduction : DENIS PESCHANSKI...
- Touch and Object Handling in the Context of Museums UCL Museums & Collections is running a series of workshops exploring touch and object handling in the context of museums. This series is funded by the Arts and Humanities Research...