Assistant Programme Specialist Intangible Cultural Heritage Section, Division of Cultural Objects and Intangible Heritage, Culture Sector.
Further details can be accessed here: Download file
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Managing Material Change Symposium To introduce the AHRC/EPSRC Science and Heritage Programme, a two-day symposium entitled Managing Material Change will be held on the 10th and 11th December 2007, at Jeffrey Hall, Institute of...
- Materiality and Immateriality: Is the concept of ‘Intangible Heritage’ useful for Material Culture Studies? Marilena Alivizatou, UCL Institute of Archaeology While material culture studies are based on the idea that ‘materiality is an integral dimension of culture’ (Tilley 2006: 1), the recent adoption of...
- NaMu III: National museums in a global world This three-day conference is the third in a series of six international workshops bringing together current and recent PhD students and senior scholars. Application for participation is open for all...