- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- On collectors, collections and financial obligations…. The Jolika Collection, promised to the De Young Museum by collectors John and Marcia Friede has also been put up as collateral in a feud over the family’s inheritance. The...
- Amateur Passions / Professional Practice: ethnography collectors and collections MEG Annual Conference and AGM 2-3 April 2009 Bristol Museums, Galleries & Archives Venue: Department of Archaeology, University of Bristol Over the last two centuries, museums and the academic discipline...
- An island of Collectors: Circulation of Heirlooms and Handicrafts on the Aegean island of Skyros, Greece Theocharidis Andronikos, PhD student, Social Anthropology and History, University of the Aegean, Mytilene, Greece The typical conical shaped fireplace decorated with plates and bowls standing on the selves and jugs...