- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- 11th RAI International Festival of Ethnographic Film Call for Film Submissions 1-4th July 2009 at Leeds Metropolitan University Submissions are invited from any field of ethnographic film. Only films released on/after 1 January 2006 are eligible for...
- Roving reporter – the Mead Film Festival at the AMNH Joshua Bell, Curator of Globalization, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institute Long known for its pioneering role and place in the ethnographic/documentary film circuit, the 33rd annual Margaret Mead...
- Gandhi’s Children: an exhibition and film by David MacDougall At the Cambridge Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology Screening: Gandhi’s Children (2008, 185 minutes) The Arts Picturehouse, 2.30 pm Monday June 15 Tickets available from the Arts Picturehouse, Cambridge David...