- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Centre for Museums, Heritage & Material Culture Studies Occasional Seminar Series 2008 Occasional Seminar Series – Autumn 2008 Date: Tuesday October 7th, 4.30 – 6.00pm Speaker: Steve Hemming, Flinders University, Australia Title: Repatriating the ‘Old People’: implications for Ngarrindjeri community development, research...
- Theorizing Digital Cultural Heritage MIT Press has just released Theorizing Digital Cultural Heritage: A Critical Discourse, edited by Fiona Cameron and Sarah Kenderdine. Here is the publishing blurb: “In Theorizing Digital Cultural Heritage, experts...
- Visual Culture, Digitalization, and Cultural Heritage in Oceania Haidy Geismar, NYU This is our first effort at podcasting and we’ve had some trouble integrating audio into our blog template so please excuse us if this is somewhat clunky....