- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Archive Fever 2 Building Material and Virtual Archives: Collections in the Making One-day symposium organised by the Constance Howard Resource and Research Centre in Textiles, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK (more…)...
- Pierre Bourdieu in Algeria: Testimonies of Uprooting April Strickland, PhD student, NYU Anthropology This exhibition of Pierre Bourdieu’s photographs from Algeria is part of a collection of over 1,000 images taken by Bourdieu as part of his...
- Job Posting: Research Officer, Melanesia Art Project The Melanesia Art Project(a joint initiative of Goldsmiths College, University of London and the British Museum) is advertising for a postdoctoral position, for details see: RESEARCH OFFICER – Melanesian Art...