There is a good review of the Creation Museum at the literary journal, n+1:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Museum + Anthropology = Blog, and Other Online Phenomena Haidy Geismar, NYU Map showing the location of the last 100 viewers of Materialworldblog, source www.statcounter.com Alongside this site, there are several recent additions to the Museum/Anthropology blogosphere which are...
- Darwin, Creationism and Museums Tree of Life.A reproduction of the first-known sketch by Charles Darwin of an evolutionary tree describing the relationships among groups of organisms.The image was featured in Darwin, the most in-depth...
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum’s “Do You Remember, When” Paul Williams, NYU United States Holocaust Museum: Online Exhibit, Do You Remember When? Among the various modes of museum display, “online exhibits,” are often disappointing. They are overwhelmingly purely visual,...